INDEPENDENT GREEK NOTIFIED BODY SPECIALIZING IN
ELEVATORS / LIFTS / ESCALATORS & MOVING WALKWAYS INSPECTIONS
Our head office is in Metamorfosi, but we have inspectors all over Greece. Our inspectors are highly trained and are constantly updated on the new requirements of national legislation, community directives, standards and directives of the National Accreditation System (E.SY.D.).
…The general goals are specialized into objectives and indicators which are monitored on a periodic basis.
Goals and objectives are milestones on the road to success. In this frame of mind our main goal is a healthy and successful company with loyal customers that is among the first in customer service. Reliability, integrity and trust are the main guidelines that define our course.
The Epirus Cert company was established in October 2012 with the aim of entering the field of product and service audits.
Elevators, lifting machines, escalators and moving walkways
Credit No. E.SY.D: 873 according to ELOT EN ISO/IEC 17020
Our main goal is a healthy and successful company with loyal customers that is among the first in customer service.
The objectives set by EPIRUS CERT are quality criteria, relating to its general operation for the provision of services checks summarizing the following:
- Implementation of a documented Quality System, which meets the requirements of the ELOT EN ISO/IEC 17020 standard and of the Accreditation Regulations of the E.SY.D. and reviewed regularly in order to ensure continued suitability and adequacy of this.
- Use of valid ones based on technological development and mandates of the national legislation methods for conducting the prescribed controls.
- Management of measurement equipment (selection, maintenance, adjustment etc.) in a way that ensures reliability and continuity its suitability for its intended use.
- Implementation of inspections and control procedures with professionalism, impartiality, objectivity according to instructions and rules.
- Ensuring the required technical competence of the staff involved in the processing of checks, by providing it necessary training and continuous assessment thereof.
- Ensuring independence, impartiality and integrity in implementation of its activities through the reception of appropriate commitments.
- Compliance with specific safety rules personnel
- Continuous improvement of customer satisfaction.
The general goals are specialized into objectives and indicators which are monitored on a periodic basis.
EPIRUS CERT’s Quality Policy applies to all its levels and functions and it is the Management’s responsibility to communicate it as appropriate and to ensure that it is applied throughout the scope of Audit activities.
Through the unwavering commitment of both the General Manager and all of its staff to the observance of the principles set forth in this Quality Policy and, more generally, throughout the entire Quality System, it looks forward to the continuous and stable provision of highly reliable services.