The objectives set by EPIRUS CERT are quality criteria, relating to its general operation for the provision of services checks summarizing the following:
- Implementation of a documented Quality System, which meets the requirements of the ELOT EN ISO/IEC 17020 standard and of the Accreditation Regulations of the E.SY.D. and reviewed regularly in order to ensure continued suitability and adequacy of this.
- Use of valid ones based on technological development and mandates of the national legislation methods for conducting the prescribed controls.
- Management of measurement equipment (selection, maintenance, adjustment etc.) in a way that ensures reliability and continuity its suitability for its intended use.
- Implementation of inspections and control procedures with professionalism, impartiality, objectivity according to instructions and rules.
- Ensuring the required technical competence of the staff involved in the processing of checks, by providing it necessary training and continuous assessment thereof.
- Ensuring independence, impartiality and integrity in implementation of its activities through the reception of appropriate commitments.
- Compliance with specific safety rules personnel
- Continuous improvement of customer satisfaction.
The general goals are specialized into objectives and indicators which are monitored on a periodic basis.
EPIRUS CERT’s Quality Policy applies to all its levels and functions and it is the Management’s responsibility to communicate it as appropriate and to ensure that it is applied throughout the scope of Audit activities.
Through the unwavering commitment of both the General Manager and all of its staff to the observance of the principles set forth in this Quality Policy and, more generally, throughout the entire Quality System, it looks forward to the continuous and stable provision of highly reliable services.